4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 220 at Brunel Rise at Great Western Park, Miles East, Didcot, OX11 6EE
- Open plan kitchen
- Utility area
- Dining room
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Garage and two parking spaces
For style that doesn't compromise practicality, look no further than The Kentdale.
The spacious lounge is made bright and airy courtesy of the French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining or enjoying meals with the family and is complemented by a utility area, which also provides access to the outside space. A downstairs cloakroom and understairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
The first floor is home to four bedrooms and the master bathroom. Three of the bedrooms are doubles, and the master bedroom features an en suite shower room.
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11.7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining Room (min.) - 3.22m x 2.77m, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m , 6'7" x 5'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54802611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21389-220_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.