4 bedroom detached house for saleStow Road, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Detached house in favoured residential location
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Off road parking, garage & rear garden
ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED! Situated in a favoured residential location is this detached property that offers FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two reception rooms, a conservatory, off road parking, garage & an enclosed rear garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED! Situated in a favoured residential location is this detached property offering good sized rooms throughout. The accommodation includes a hallway, kitchen with pantry, 20' lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility room & wc on the ground floor with four double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The property has gas central heating & double glazing whereas outside provides off road parking, garage & an enclosed rear garden. Call today to arrange a viewing, NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 11" ( 6.38m x 3.63m )
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 17' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.02m )
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.63m )
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.65m )
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.49m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. Follow the road to the bottom and turn left and then right onto Stow Road. Continue on this road, following the road round to the left. Proceed along and the property will be found on the right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54802710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.