3 bedroom detached house for saleSpeke Road, BROADSTAIRS
- Located within the popular St Peters area of Broadstairs
- Close to local shops and ammenities
- Within one mile of Broadstairs mainline station
- Within catchment of high regarded local schools
- Detached family home
- Detached garage and off street parking for two cars
MILES AND BARR ARE THRILLED TO BRING TO THE MARKET THIS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF ST PETERS.
This ideal family home is situated close to local shops and amenities and is just under a mile from Broadstairs mainline train station with its high speed link to London St Pancras and Broadstairs high street. It is also ideally situated within catchment of highly regarded local schools.
The accommodation has a contemporary and modern feel to it and in our opinion is in good decorative order. On the ground floor there is a lounger/diner, kitchen with doors leading out to the garden and a conservatory.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a family bathroom, with separate WC.
Externally to the rear the garden offers a patio area, with the rest laid to lawn with established flower beds. To the front this property offers off street parking for two cars, a detached garage and side access on both sides to the rear.
MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT, CALL MILES AND BARR TODAY ON 01843 888444 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!!
The sought-after seaside town of Broadstairs, with quaint fisherman’s cottages and period houses, including Bleak House, once the summer home of Charles Dickens. Broadstairs is also well known for its Blue Flag award winning sandy beaches, including Viking Bay and Joss Bay. The town also offers a good range of facilities with a wonderful selection of boutique shops, restaurants and cinema, together with those found at Westwood Cross shopping centre.
Sporting and recreational opportunities in the area include: a leisure centre at Ramsgate, golf at North Foreland Golf Club, the championship golf courses of Royal St Georges and Princes in Sandwich, various sports clubs in the area including Broadstairs Sailing Club, cliff top and beach walking, horse riding and bowls clubs.
Ramsgate benefits from the High Speed Rail with direct services to London (St Pancras 76 mins). The nearby A299 Thanet Way provides good access to the motorway network. The Eurotunnel at Cheriton, Port of Dover and Eurostar at Ashford are also easily accessed by car and provide excellent links to the continent.
L Shaped Lounge/Diner - 5.36m narrowing to 8.10m x 2.90m (17'7 narrowing t -
Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.57m (11'2 x 8'5) -
Conservatory - 2.87m x 2.84m (9'5 x 9'4) -
Bedroom - 12'7 x 9'6 -
Bedroom - 3.43m x 2.59m (11'3 x 8'6) -
Bedroom - 2.62m x 2.36m (8'7 x 7'9) -
Front Garden/Driveway -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54802935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27939979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.