3 bedroom terraced house for saleWolfa Street, Derby
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal FTB/Buy To Let
- Close To City
- Entrance Hallway
- Viewing Advised
A spacious mid terrace property ideally suited to a buy to let investor located close to Derby City centre. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom and second floor bedroom.
A spacious mid terrace property ideally suited to a buy to let investor located close to Derby City centre. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom and second floor bedroom. To the rear is a low maintenance enclosed garden area. The property is well placed for access to Derby City, Universities, and the Royal Derby Hospital. Internal viewing advised.
Door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, fireplace, and ceiling coving.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiled walls, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, door to cellar, double glazed window and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 4.62m into wardrobes x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubical, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 17' 7" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.36m max x 4.60m max )
Three skylights, eaves storage and radiator.
Enclosed garden with patio area, flower beds, rear access gate, walled and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54802977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.