4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStaines Road, Twickenham
- Semi Detached 4 Bedroom Home
- Driveway Parking and South Facing Garden
- Potential to Further Extend (stpp)
- Option to Convert to 5 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Family Room
- High Specification Throughout
- Within 0.4 Miles of Popular Schools
- 0.2 Miles from Twickenham Green
Semi Detached 4 bedroom Edwardian family home with a south facing garden and driveway parking space. Situated in a popular residential location 0.1 mile from Trafalgar Primary, less than 0.4 miles from Archdeacon Primary and Waldegrave Girls School/Co-ed Sixth Form and 0.6 miles from Strawberry Hill train station.
Extended, loft converted and refurbished by the current owners to an impressive standard to offer 1268 sq ft of light and airy, well proportioned living space over 3 floors. With high specification fixtures and fittings, a new roof, new double glazed windows, pleasing neutral decor throughout and potential to further extend/reconfigure on the ground floor (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations)
Entrance hallway leads to the dual aspect, open plan living/family room with wood flooring and a feature fireplace, the utility room, a w.c and the kitchen/breakfast room at the rear. Doors open onto the 88ft garden with a patio, lawn, mature planting, shed storage and secure gated side access. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs up to the master bedroom with eaves storage and a separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes and a shower room (which could easily be converted to bedroom 5).
Located just 0.2 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants, 0.3 miles from Kneller Gardens with a bike/footpath along the River Crane to Crane Park and 0.8 miles from Twickenham town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54808662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2439983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.