3 bedroom terraced house for saleArthur Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Charming Character Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- 55ft West Facing Rear Garden
- Extension Potential (STPP)
- Popular Cul-de-Sac Location
- Located in the Heart of Fleetville
- 0.9 Miles to St Albans Mainline Station
A charming three bedroom property located on this popular cul-de-sac close to an array of local shops and under one mile from the City station. The character house requires a degree of updating and has a 55ft, west facing garden.
Located in an area close to a number of shops and restaurants and only 0.9 miles from St. Albans City station is this characterful house which is set on a quiet road.
The property has an inner hallway leading to the large through lounge, benefitting from Oak wood flooring and front and rear aspect windows. This leads onto the kitchen with access to the rear garden and then into the bathroom.
The first floor has access to the master bedroom which is a spacious room with fitted wardrobes. The second double sized room also has fitted wardrobes and rear aspect windows and the third is a single bedroom which numerous other properties on the road have turned into a family bathroom.
The rear garden is approximately 55ft long and West facing, offering beautiful sunny afternoon and evenings. There a workshop, a patio area to the rear and a wooden shed for storage.
Arthur Road is situated in the heart of Fleetville. Fleetville is a popular area for schooling and with buyers having the requirements of commuting, the mainline station is within walking distance. The area is surrounded by local parks and is well supported with local shopping and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54813939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.