5 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham, GL53
- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH BRIGHT OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE & A LOVELY PRIVATE GARDEN
- hall, cloakroom & study area
- sitting room & dining room
- kitchen/breakfast room
- conservatory & utility room
- master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms & family bathroom
- gas ch & double glazed
- large drive/parking area & garage
- secluded landscaped garden
An extended 1930's 5 bedroom detached house with a delightful garden in a highly sought after road close to amenities & countryside
Originating in the 1930's, this bay fronted red brick detached house has subsequently been extended over 2 storeys into a spacious family home situated in one of Cheltenham’s most desirable residential roads. The accommodation is free-flowing with bright open plan living areas effortlessly connecting with one another and the additional bedroom accommodation should appeal to larger families also. There is a cloakroom and study area/snug off the hall which leads to the main reception rooms, the sitting room featuring a characterful fireplace. This room has double doors to a conservatory at the rear and also has a door to the kitchen/breakfast room which has ample space for a table and chairs. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a study, a family bathroom and the master bedroom is equipped with a generous en suite bathroom. A brick paviour drive provides plenty of off-road parking in addition to an integral garage, whilst the rear garden includes a large patio, lawn, established well stocked borders and a feeling of open space beyond.
Sandy Lane is a very desirable road on the outskirts of Charlton Kings which offers a range of local shops, pubs/restaurants, surgeries, church & library. Balcarras school is about 1.25 miles away, St. Edwards’ senior school about 0.5 miles, whilst both The Cheltenham Park Hotel & Health Spa and Lilley Brook Golf Club are less than a mile away. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Education is very well catered for including The Cheltenham Ladies’ College, Cheltenham College, Pates Grammar School, St. Edward’s and Dean Close. There are excellent sporting facilities in and around Cheltenham including indoor and outdoor swimming facilities, numerous golf courses and tennis, squash, hockey and croquet clubs. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54814365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN140280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.