2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePriory Close, Beeston Regis, Sheringham
- 2 Double-Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Energy Efficient Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + Wet Room
- Garden Room
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Radiator Heating via Air Source Heat Pump
- UPVC Sealed Unit Windows
- Popular Village Location
A fantastic energy efficient 2 double-bedroom detached bungalow, located within the peaceful village of Beeston Regis. Further offering radiator central heating via an air source heat pump, modern fitted kitchen & contemporary wet room, garden room, well-tended gardens, driveway & a garage!
A fantastic two bedroom, Eco Friendly, detached bungalow, benefiting from a lounge, kitchen, garden room, 2 double bedrooms and a contemporary wet room. Outside there is a large brick-weave driveway leading to a single garage. Outside, the rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with established borders and a shingle patio area.
Set in the tranquil village of Beeston Regis, just a short drive from both of the popular seaside towns of Sheringham and Cromer, boasting plenty of amenities and transport links.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale. Call us today and book your viewing!!
UPVC patio style doors to the side aspect, sealed unit windows to the front and rear aspects, tiled flooring, door opening to:
Two low level cupboards, one housing electric meter and solar meter, three tall cupboards (one with plumbing, possibly suited to utility or cloakroom), telephone point, heater (energy efficient Mitsubishi electric air source heat pump), laminate oak effect flooring, access to fully insulated and part-boarded loft with lighting.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.23m )
UPVC sealed unit windows to the front and side aspects, heater (energy efficient Mitsubishi electric air source heat pump), television point, fireplace (currently boarded and chimney capped, but could be opened up if desired), fitted carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with laminated work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, inset Schock Quartz 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with LED lighting over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, under-sink water heater, UPVC sealed unit window to the side aspect with privacy film, hardwood glazed folding doors opening to:
Garden Room 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base with sealed unit windows to the rear and side aspects, LED downlights in vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring, fitted floor mounted units with built in Smeg electric oven and electric induction hob with LED lighting over, French doors opening out to a patio area.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
UPVC sealed unit windows to the front and side aspects, Oak effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Sealed unit window to the rear aspect, Oak effect laminate flooring.
Three piece suite comprising of large modern hand wash basin, w.c and Mira electric shower unit, Dimplex fan heater, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan with light over shower, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, tall bathroom cupboard, UPVC sealed unit frosted window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance shingle garden with an outside tap and good sized brick-weave driveway leading to the garage. A gate leads to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a securely fenced lawned garden with planted borders, paved areas, shingled patio area and a garden tool shed.
Power, up and over door.
The EPC displayed was completed prior to refurbishment. The property now benefits from Solar Panels, full loft insulation and energy efficient heating via an Air Source Heat Pump.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54814476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.