4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Catfield, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Annex potential
- 4 Bedrooms
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Ample off road parking
- Set in a private location
William H Brown are pleased to offer this wonderfully presented 4 bedroom detacted bungalow. Offering an attached annex and ample space for versatile living. Set within a fantastic mature garden with ample parking and on a private road. Viewings are highly recommended.
Located in the heart of the much sought after village of Catfield and only a short walk to the village shop and offer village attractions such as the church, village hall and pre school. With great bus routes to the nearest market town Stalham for all other ammenities the property is ideal for someone looking to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this beautiful Norfolk village.
With a double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, cupboard and laminate flooring.
With a double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and a radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" x 13' 4" ( 6.07m x 4.06m )
With a double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to side leading to conservatory, archway to dining room, gas fireplace, wall lights, TV point, telephone point, radiator and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to side, TVpoint, telephone point, radiator, carpet flooring and a door to the kitchen.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
Timber construction with windows to the front, side and rear, patio door to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring,
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to side.
Master Bedroom (ground Floor) 14' 3" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.34m max x 2.90m max )
With a double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bathroom (ground Floor)
Part tiled comprising of a corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin With an extractor fan, radiator, shaver point and double glazed window to the side.
With a skylight, eaves storage, radiator and carpret flooring.
Comprising of a bath, hand wash basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
With a skylight, TV point, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
With a skylight, wall lights, eaves storage, TV point, radiator and capret flooring.
Lounge/kitchen 19' 3" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.87m max x 4.65m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer and ceramic hob.
With a double glazed window to the front, double glazed entrance door to the rear, electric fireplace, wall lights, TV point, telephone point, laminate flooring and radiator
Part tiled comprising of bath with shower over, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 15' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.83m max x 3.86m max )
Wiith a double glazed window to the side, built in double wardrobes, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54814494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.