5 bedroom detached house for saleTower Lane, Lymm, Cheshire
- Entrance hallway
- Study/cinema room
- Minimalist open plan living/dining and kitchen area | Winter lounge
- Gym | Sauna
- Double height master bedroom suite with mezzanine bathroom
- Roof top garden with teak hot tub
- 4 Further bedrooms (2 of which are en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Cloakroom | Utility room
Offering 6127 square feet of luxury living accommodation; Lymm Water Tower is a celebrated and unique home that has won numerous awards following its renovation by the current owners, including The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) award.
Designed by one of Britain's leading architectural practices, the wrap-around extension follows the shape of the octagonal tower, making allowances for the mature trees which surround the site. The Water Tower has been finished to the highest of standards with seamless white resin flooring, a Poggenpohl kitchen and an award-winning lighting design by celebrated lighting designer Kate Wilkins.
Changes of level in the open plan living area have been used to create defined spaces, whilst enhancing the minimalist look. The arrangement of rooms on the ground floor ensures they receive maximum exposure to daylight, as the sun tracks from one side of the tower to the other.
Annual Income: A number of mobile phone operators lease a small area at the top of the tower, currently generating an income of circa £45,000 per annum. www.lymmwatertower.com
Lymm Water Tower is situated just a few minutes from Lymm village centre which has an array of day to day facilities including local shops, restaurants and banks. The local schools have excellent reputations and further information on Lymm village can be found on www.lymm.net.
The larger nearby centres of Knutsford, Warrington, Hale and Altrincham offer further shopping facilities and the Northwest motorway network is close to hand at either junction 20 of the M6, junction 9 of the M56 and Manchester international airport is just 11 miles away.
The property is accessed via electric oak gates onto a gravelled driveway with ample parking and a car port. There is a delightful breakfast terrace adjacent to the Japanese Koi pond which catches the earliest of the morning sun. The rear garden is lawned with good sized paved area overlooking the open countryside; making it a perfect spot for alfresco dining.
The roof garden is an exceptional feature being 70 foot high and offering the most tremendous, panoramic views of Derbyshire, Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54815632.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS120130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.