3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDesborough Avenue, Stanground, Peterborough
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No onward chain
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- 15ft Lounge/Diner
- Sought after location
* Off road parking
* Enclosed rear garden
* 15ft Lounge/Diner
* Sought after location
* Two reception rooms
* No onward chain
Entrance porch with a door leading into the entrance hall, radiator, fitted carpet, stairs to first floor landing.
PVCu double glazed frosted window to rear, fitted with low level WC, housing boiler.
4.70m x 3.60m (15'5" x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, stone surrounded gas fireplace, two radiators, laminate flooring, door to:
3.02m x 2.28m (9'11" x 7'6"). Radiator, laminate flooring, sliding PVCu double glazed doors to leading to rear garden, archway into:
2.27m x 2.28m (7'5" x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level high glass white units with worktop space over, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine with space for gas cooker, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
3.30m x 4.47m (10'10" x 14'8"). PVCu double glazed window bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.40m x 3.10m (11'2" x 10'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.27m x 2.88m (7'5" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite with shower over the bath and low-level flush WC, hand wash basin, PVCu double glazed frosted window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
The front the property is enclosed by a brick wall and is mainly laid with gravel providing off road parking, double door to garage. The rear of the property is laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders. Decking area leading from kitchen door enclosed with PVCu roof to side, door into rear of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54816513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.