3 bedroom cottage for saleSouth View, Eastburn, Keighley, BD20
- Awaiting EPC
- Deceptively Spacious Character Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Patio Garden & Off-Road Parking
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Sought After Village Location
Well worthy of an internal inspection is this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced cottage, situated in the sought after village location of Eastburn offering excellent access to the local primary school and Airedale General hospital. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, a spacious lounge having feature ceiling beams, a multi-fuel burning stove in feature fireplace, double gazed windows with feature stonework to the front. The dining kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted units, tiled flooring and character ceiling beams. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having three double glazed windows and a feature fireplace. The house bathroom has a free standing roll top claw foot bath. WC, and wash hand basin. There is also a separate shower room on this level. Externally there is a patio garden, and off-road parking. Awaiting EPC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11222307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.