2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 15, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 586 sq ft two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens and Juliette balconies
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year CRL warranty
- Cycle storage and allocated parking to specific apartments
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
- A short drive to major motorway links - A414, A1, M25, M10 and M1
SHOW APARTMENTS AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW.
SALES AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY 10.00am to 4.00pm.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to terms and conditions.
Plot 15 is a two bedroom, ground floor apartment with parking.
Totally private development comprising of studio suites, one and two bedroom apartments benefitting from a concierge service, four lifts servicing all floors, communal roof garden with incredible views.
St. Albans is an historical Roman town steeped in history, with a beautiful museum and the infamous clock tower that was built in 1403 that boasts panoramic views of the city.
Ziggurat House is an iconic new development of 125 private new homes in the centre of St Albans close to Station, just 17 minutes to London St. Pancras.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Cinemas, gyms and many types of leisure facilities with beauty spas on your door step.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, quaint tea rooms and retail shops catering for everyone.
Major road links - M1, M25, M10, A414 and A1 within easy reach. Luton and Heathrow Airports close by.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4274660
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.