2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 2, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 1033 sq ft two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment with parking
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens and Juliette balconies
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year ICW warranty
- Cycle storage and allocated parking to specific apartments
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
- A short drive to major motorway links - A414, A1, M25, M10 and M1
RARELY AVAILABLE. VERY SPACIOUS 2 BED/2 BATH APARTMENT WITH PARKING.
ONLY A STONE'S THROW FROM TRAIN STATION - 17 MINUTES TO LONDON ST.PANCRAS.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to terms and conditions.
SALES AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY 10.00am to 4.00pm.
1049 Sq.ft. 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking and Juliette balcony in the heart of St Albans, call now to view our show homes.
Expertly designed offering stylish open plan living space with balconies and allocated parking (plot specific). High specification throughout with fully fitted kitchens with high gloss cabinets, integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops.
Ziggurat House is an iconic new development of 125 private homes in the centre of St Albans.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Popular Golf Clubs, cinema complex, gyms and many types of leisure facilities with beauty spas on your door step.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, quaint tea rooms and retail shops catering for everyone.
Major road links - M1, M25, M10, A414 and A1 within easy reach.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the show apartments please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4302476
23' x 15' 9" (7.01m x 4.80m)
23' x 9' 10" (7.01m x 3.00m)
23' x 9' 10" (7.01m x 3.00m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4302476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.