1 bedroom apartment for saleHollway Street, Hounslow, TW3
- First Floor Apartment
- East facing terrace
- German designed fully integrated kitchen
- Total area: 528 sq ft/49 sq m
- Lift access to all apartments
- Shops, restaurants and cinema complex within development
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
Introducing High Street Quarters, A brand new development of 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments in a desirable and convenient location of Hounslow East/Central.
A spacious first floor, one-bedroom apartment featuring a TERRACE accessible from the open plan living/dining area. The German design kitchen comes with FULLY INTEGRATED Zanussi appliances and matching worktops. The bedroom has BT TV/FM connectivity and further features include an interior designed entrance foyer and CCTV security system across all the buildings.
Totalling 528 sq ft / 49 sq m.
Kitchen (1.75 x 3.16m (5'8'' x 10'4''))
Living/Dining (4.14 x 4.06m (13'7'' x 13'3''))
Bedroom 1 (Double) (3.7 x 3.84m (12'1'' x 12'7''))
Bathroom (2.03 x 2.4m (6'7'' x 7'10''))
Terrace 1 (1.45 x 4.06m (4'9'' x 13'3''))
About Hounslow High Street Quarter
High Street Quarter, Hounslow is an exciting mixed-use scheme in the centre of Hounslow, designed to spark the regeneration of the surrounding area. It will provide 528 high-quality homes and over 134,000 sq ft of commercial floor space comprising retail and restaurant use and a new multiplex cinema set around a new public square.
Reach Bank, Oxford Circus and Canary Wharf in under an hour from nearby Hounslow Central and Hounslow East tube stations. If you're travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is a ten-minutes away, either via public transport or car.
Hounslow has a thriving and diverse town centre - comprising a mixture of high street stores and independent retailers. For sports fans, Twickenham Stadium is 2 miles away and Wyke Green Golf Club is just a 12-minute drive. There are also numerous gyms and leisure centres to choose from in the immediate area. Hounslow Heath, a local nature reserve and one of the largest parks in the borough, is also a short walk away.
A number of schools in Hounslow have been rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted including nearby Hounslow Heath Junior School and Hounslow Heath Infant and Nursery School.
Hounslow is located in Zone 4 in the Borough of Hounslow. Hounslow High Street benefits from excellent transport links, with Hounslow East & Hounslow Central Underground Stations both a 5-minute walk away and Hounslow Overground Station just a 10-minute walk. Heathrow Airport is a short drive away or 15 minutes on the tube.
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DMOVE_001830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Diamond Move Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.