3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGerald Road, Bristol, BS3
Offers in Excess of
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Large developed enclosed rear garden
- Garden room\office\studio
- 3 bedrooms
- Rear car-port
- Planning permission for extension (Drawings in 'Images')
- Close to both North Street and Ashton Court
- Bikeshed\workshop, kids play house & (optional) green house
- Large, light open plan living area
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bed semi-detached property in the ever-popular locale of Ashton. Gerald Road is only a few minutes' walk from the delightful North Street, home to several independent bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and briefly comprises to the ground floor:
The large, open space provides a bay window to the front, double doors to the rear garden and access to the:
High-spec, modern kitchen with a range of wall and matching base units with worktops over. 3 windows and a stable door provide the kitchen with lots of light at all times of day.
To the first floor, the property provides 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
This property has been lovingly renovated to a high standard. It offers original features such as fireplaces and exposed wooden floors, which match perfectly with the more modern additions such as the kitchen and bathroom.
In additon, the property benefits from a large rear garden, garden room (currently being used as a home office), driveway to the front and car port to the rear.
Furthermore, the current owners have secured full planning permission to build a 2-storey extension to the side of the property.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54821985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bx7-mryo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.