4 bedroom detached house for saleBritannia Drive, Stretton, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
- Detached Family Home, Spacious Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen, Utility & Gallery Landing
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Extensive Parking & Garage
- Mature Private Rear Garden
A modern executive family detached home, individually designed and built for the current owners, situated within a sought after residential area. The extensive accommodation provides a spacious entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, lounge to front elevation with walk in bay window, separate dining room, a modern fitted dining kitchen with built in appliances, utility room and double glazed conservatory. The first floor provides a gallery landing with internal doors leading off to four spacious double bedrooms with the master having an en suite bathroom and in addition a separate fitted family bathroom. Outside the property is set back from the road with an extensive block paved driveway leading to a single integral garage with double gates providing yet further parking for caravan or motor home and access to a well established, mature rear garden offering a high degree of privacy. The internal accommodation offers double glazing and gas central heating throughout with an early viewing highly recommended not only to appreciate the location but also the high standard of accommodation being offered for sale. The property is within walking distance of many village amenities and accessible to the A38 and A50 linking major road networks. Internal viewings strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54822999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9739425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.