3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Tittleshall
Sold by Us
- End terraced property in Tittleshall, between Swaffham & Fakenham
- Sympathetically refurbished with extended ground floor living spaces
- 3 bedrooms over 2 floors. Ground floor master bedroom with stunning en-suite shower room
- Open plan, vaulted family living space with kitchen/diner & lounge area
- Separate sitting room with biofuel burner, plus a study
- Ground floor WC & en-suite shower, plus contemporary first floor bathroom
- Underfloor electric heating via air source heat pump, plus solar panels & biofuel burner
- Extensive 200' rear garden, backing onto fields, plus a beautiful enclosed courtyard garden
- Off road parking & footings dug for a double garage to the rear
- Very pretty North Norfolk village location
SUMMARY This is no ordinary 3 bed end terrace! This beautiful example has been sympathetically and creatively extended around a central courtyard to provide wonderful living spaces with bedrooms over 2 floors, whilst retaining its charm and character. Extensive gardens to the rear add family appeal. A real gem.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a slightly raised position within a conservation area, accessed via a shared shingle driveway, over which the vendor enjoys right of way. Off road parking is available in front of the property, enclosed by electric gates with mature hedging and shrubs to the front. The shared driveway also leads to the rear of the property allowing access to the approx. 200' x 70' rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with fields beyond the boundary fence. Plus an attractive patio courtyard area is situated in the centre of the ground floor.
DIRECTIONS From Dereham head to Wendling, via Scarning Road. Turn right into Station Road and follow this road, crossing the A47, to the very end. At the end, turn left and follow this road into Litcham. Take Tittleshall Road from Litcham into Tittleshall village and fork right into High Street, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54823002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361015072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.