2 bedroom bungalow for saleHunsworth Lane, Hunsworth, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Recently Reduced - Two Bedroom 1930's Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation in Popular Village
- Two Double Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Pleasant Plot with Elevated Commanding Views
- Potential to Extend to Side & Rear (subject to pp)
- Double Driveway with Ample Parking
- GCH, NO CHAIN & EPC D
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, 1930's SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoying a commanding ELEVATED POSITION. The modern, versatile accommodation comprises of TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and occupies a good sized plot with extensive views. Driveway access with ample parking and good sized garden to the rear with the potential to extend, the house is offered with NO CHAIN and benefits from GCH.
Timber leaded front door, hallway with useful storage cupboard
4.4m x 3.7m
Fireplace and gas fire
3.9m x 3.5m
Bay window giving excellent natural light. Alcove storage cupboard
3.4m x 2.8m
Modern range of wall and base units, worktop, sink with mixer tap. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob with over head extractor fan. Plumbed for dish washer and auto washer. Rear door leading to porch.
3.68m x 3.6m
3.68m x 2.5m
Three piece modern white bathroom suite. Electric shower and glazed shower screen over bath with part tiled walls.
The property sits on a good sized plot. To the front is a lawned garden with a private driveway to the side leading to a sizeable parking area with lawned garden. This area has the potential for a garage to be built subject to planning consent . In addition the house also part owns the other driveway to side which gives access to the two houses to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54823212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE150390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.