2 bedroom flat for saleBeech Court, Southcliffe Drive, Baildon, BD17
- Purpose built deceptively spacious two bedroom flat
- Coveniently located close to Shipley Town Centre
- Suitable for a variety of buyers including first time buyers and buy to let investors
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating system
- Comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
- No upward chain and immediate vacant possession avaiable
A well proportioned and deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor flat, pleasantly situated in a cul-de-sac position and being conveniently placed for Shipley Town Centre and its range of amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport links. The property provides a gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing and comprises in brief: Entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are communal garden areas and an allocated parking space.
Communal Entrance Hall with staircase to the first floor.
Private Entrance Hall
with useful storage cupboard.
3.69m x 3.37m (12'2" x 11'1")
having long distance views across the valley.
3.58m x 2.28m (11'9" x 7'6")
with a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Electric cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and combination gas fired central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 (rear)
3.58m x 3.38m (11'9" x 11'1")
Bedroom 2 (front)
3.64m x 3.38m (12' x 11'1")
with long distance views across the valley to the front.
with three piece white comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls.
There are communal garden areas associated with Beech Court. The proeprty also has an allocated parking space.
The property is leasehold this being the remainder of 999 year lease from 1986. Estimated annual service charge for the period ending 31st July 2018 is £960.01.
If leaving Saltaire via Saltaire Road proceed for some distance to the major Junction at Foxes Corner. Turn left into Otley Road and proceed towards Baildon. Continue over Baildon Bridge and watching out for the left hand turn into Green Lane. Take the immediate right hand turn into Cliffe Lane, proceed up the hill bearing right into Cliffe Terrace. Continue watching out for the second left handturn into Southcliffe Drive. Proceed into the cul-de-sac towrds the very end where Beech Court on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01406-t-1083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.