4 bedroom detached house for saleBramhope Road, Cleckheaton, BD19
- IMPOSING FOUR BEDROOM 1920's DETACHED HOME
- Well Presented & Spacious Accommodation with Period Features
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, inc Conservatory plus Kitchen
- Master Ensuite Plus Family Bathroom
- Large Extended Garage c.37ft x 12ft
- Pleasant Gardens to Rear
- GCH, uPVC DG, Alarm & NO CHAIN EPC D
Imposing, 1920's stone fronted, DETACHED HOUSE offering FAMILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION situated in this ever popular location. Within walking distance of the town centre and the well regarded local schools, yet situated on a pleasant suburban street, this well presented and spacious home offers a wealth of character as well as a modern specification. Comprising of TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus conservatory, kitchen, FOUR BEDROOMS, the master with ensuite, and family bathroom. Large EXTENDED GARAGE ideal for those who want extra storage or work from home plus enclosed garden to the rear. Available with No Chain. EPC D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54823827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.