2 bedroom flat for saleMontacute Road SE6
- Private roof terrace
- Well-presented throughout
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- 16' living room
- Great views for the rood terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Close to Blythe Hill Fields
Boasting a fabulous roof terrace, this 2-bedroom top floor flat - part of an imposing period property - would make an ideal first-time buy.
From the roof terrace you can enjoy 180-degree panoramic views westwards towards Kent and eastwards towards Crystal Palace and beyond. The terrace is big enough for entertaining making for a perfect spot for an evening meal in the summer. The flat itself is presented in great order throughout with cleans lines, tasteful décor and wooden flooring. The living room extends to 16' x15' with 2 large windows that allow natural light to stream in. The kitchen is off this room and boasts sleek white units and trendy white ceramic tiles. There is space for a small table and chairs. The rest of the flat is made up of 2 bedrooms and a very smart bathroom.
Montacute Rd is in a quiet, residential area next to Blythe Hill Fields. The nearest stations are Catford and Catford Bridge allowing quick and easy access into central London and the City. For anyone requiring services to Shoreditch and Highbury and Islington, you can cut through Blythe Hill Fields and pick up the London Overground from Honor Oak Park station. There are also a variety of bus routes to choose from.
As for amenities, a wide range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in the centre of Catford, Forest Hill or Honor Oak Park. Places of note include the Catford Constitutional Club (a hip, gastro-pub), the Blythe Hill Tavern (a Camra-awarding winning local), and Babur (an award-winning Indian restaurant). Blythe Hill Fields is just around the corner. It plays host to an annual summer festival and boasts panoramic views of London's skyline.
There are a number of good schools in the area including Rathfern primary school, rated as 'Outstanding'.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54825141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101462011241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sebastian Roche Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.