2 bedroom apartment for saleVivian Avenue, Nottingham
- PELHAM HOUSE - APARTMENT 4 58SQM GROUND FLOOR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN AND STYLISH INTERIOR FINISH
- HIGH GLOSS MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER & SEPARATE BATHROOM
- HIGH CEILINGS AND FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- PARKING SPACE
- ENTRANCE FROM MAIN BUILDING
- 999 LEASES & SERVICE CHARGE FROM £550 PA
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
PELHAM HOUSE - A brand new development of TEN luxury apartments. All with parking! Close to Nottingham City Centre. Ideal for owner occupier or buy to let investor.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME NOW AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF 10 LUXURY APARTMENTS
This is a development of a beautiful period property, developed by highly regarded local developer 'Earl & Pelham', keeping as much as the original features of the stunning period building.
Apartment 4 (58 sqm Ground Floor) - Currently the show home. TWO DOUBLE Bedrooms with master en-suite and a separate bathroom. Lounge with high ceilings and tall windows. Separate modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.ONE PARKING space provided.
The apartments are situated in this central location within a 1.25 miles North of Nottingham City Centre. This quite location offers a variety of local shops and facilities and there is regular bus service to the north and south of the city.
This property is equally suited to the owner occupier or buy-to-let investor of which the developer is offering a guaranteed 6%/7% annual yield for 3 years.
Service Charge - The anticipated service charge will be from £550 PA for the term of 999 years.
An exceptional development not to be missed! Call us now to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54825336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7912954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robins Estates, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.