5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSmeeth Road, Marshland St James, Norfolk
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Fireplace - Rural - Field Views - Wood Burner
- Guide Price £375,000-£400,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! This peaceful semi-rural village home set within a third of an acre of gardens & grounds, the beautiful field views, the amazing dual open plan kitchen/living/entertaining areas, the flexible accommodation offering multi-generational living and annexe potential, you'll certainly have more than enough room that you'll ever need for all your friends and extended family!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1046511?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Family/Diner/Sun Room
- Open Plan Garden Lounge & Kitchen
- Sun Lounge
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Total Plot Approx 0.3 Acre (STMS)
- Garden Lodge/Hot Tub Room
- Off Road Parking
- Mature Private Gardens
Search Keywords: Rural, semi rural, village, field views, country home, bungalow, annexe potential, off road parking, garden, large garden, large plot, fireplace, wood burner, double bedroom, double bedrooms, two bathrooms, ground floor bedroom, ground floor bathroom, double glazing, central heating, fibre broadband available in the general area, outbuilding
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3774039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.