2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon, SE9
- Stylish, unique two doubled bedroom terraced house with sun-trap garden
- No onward chain
- Spacious, modern kitchen with integrated oven and hob, ample storage and worksurfaces
- Beautifully presented and modernised throughout, with original character retained
- Open plan living space with separate dining area and bay window to front
- Large, modern bathroom with double-size sink & Jacuzzi bath plus walk-in shower and ceiling speaker
- Extremely spacious double bedrooms
- Well maintained, sun-trap private garden and outdoor eating space
- Excellent rail links to central London with good bus network & within easy reach of A2, A20 & M25
- Next to Green Chain Walk, local playing fields and park
MOTTINGHAM VILLAGE: TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE IN QUIET DESIRABLE ROAD with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Delightful end of terrace house is looking for new owners to appreciate its large rooms, modern kitchen and stunning bathroom, as well as its beautiful sun-trap garden.
The house is tastefully decorated throughout with plenty of living space that includes a separate dining area. It has been further modernised with new doors and double glazing and has full gas central heating.
The modern kitchen is finished to a high standard with ample workspace, plenty of storage and integrated appliances.
Its bathroom is a real feature with its jacuzzi bath, over sized sink, walk-in shower and ceiling speaker. The house also boasts a downstairs WC.
Completing this exceptional property is a well-maintained quiet, private rear garden with all day sun and large outdoor dining area. The garden is part-walled, with fencing all around, a neat lawn and a small, attractive storage shed.
In the heart of Mottingham Village, the property is only a few minutes walk from Mottingham rail station and within a stone's throw of local amenities.
Mottingham playing fields and Play Park are at the end of the road, as is the Green Chain Walk which connects 40 miles of green space up to the Thames and across to Dulwich. Eltham Palace and The Tarn are a short wander along the route.
Trains to London Bridge take 16 mins and run 7 times per hour. Canary Wharf and Victoria are accessible via Lewisham. Buses serve the village with routes to Greenwich, Chislehurst and Bromley.
Mottingham features Eltham College (and public sports facilities) and ‘Outstanding’ rated nurseries and pre-school.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54831831.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2v-4mal. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.