3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowden Road, Northallerton
- Extended three bedroomed semi detached house
- Drive way providing off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Large rear garden
- Spacious living accommodation
- Popular Romanby location
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The extended accommodation includes a reception hall, spacious living room with exposed floorboards, kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden, dining room with patio doors accessing the rear garden, office/study and side porch. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a modern white suite with shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Externally, there is front garden and substantial driveway providing off-street parking and access to the garage. There is also a large rear garden with mature borders, the garden being mainly laid to lawn.
An extended three bedroom semi-detached house situated within a popular location within the Romanby area of Northallerton.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54832377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27944327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.