3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFir Tree Close, Selby, Selby, North Yorkshire
- Like new condition
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan dining kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Enclosed garden & 2 off street parking spaces
- Viewing highly recommended
Like new condition - this beautifully presented 3 bedroomed semi-detached house with enclosed garden including a summer house and two off street parking spaces. The well planned accommodation includes a gas fired central heating system and upvc double glazing. Entrance hall, cloaks/ground floor w.c, spacious lounge, open plan dining kitchen with attractive fitted kitchen units and built in cooking facilities. First floor landing, 3 bedrooms (en-suite to master bedroom) family bathroom/w.c. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The Staynor Hall development is conveniently located off Bawtry Road, close to the Selby bypass. Selby Market town has an extensive range of shopping facilities, a popular market once a week, an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and Aldi. The historic town of Selby boasts the famous Selby Abbey, sports centres/sports clubs, several schools, Abbey Walk Retail Park and many more. For the commuter, Selby is well placed for access to the A19 and A63 which in turn provides links to York, Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Howden and Hull etc.
Property ref: 121_1253_4631224
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54833625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4631224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.