3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Landing, 336 Sandbanks Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Impressive Views of Poole Harbour
- Each Apartment Offers Balcony or Terrace
- Private Dressing Room to Master Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Beautiful Communal Gardem
- Full Height Secure Storage Per Apartment
- Fully Fitted Unglazed Porcelain Tiles
- EPC Rating = B
*APARTMENT 7* 1722 SQFT* THIRD FLOOR* THREE BEDROOMS* TWO BATHROOMS* BALCONY WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS* SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING* SECURE STORAGE*
This innovative development on Sandbanks Road is a waterside retreat on Dorset's most prestigious stretch of coastline.
With its verdant landscape running right down to the shore, each of the nine apartments - including the spectacular penthouse - enjoys far-reaching views across Poole Harbour and the National Trust's Brownsea Island. The development is within easy reach of Sandbanks, so walks along the beach, seaside picnics and maritime pursuits are all part of life here. Its waterside location gives you opportunities to sail in the harbour, stroll along the promenade and, above all, enjoy the view.
Drawing inspiration from the surrounding landscape, Snug Architects have designed The Landing to merge seamlessly with its environment. As a result, the copper tones of the roof subtly blend with the dense canopies of pines lining Sandbanks Road. Most of the building is clad in cream-coloured brick, with light stone rubble at the base, in harmony with the light render on other properties along the Poole coast. At the top of the building, beneath the roof, is the penthouse accommodation.
On the side facing the water, glass panels offer uninterrupted views of Poole Harbour. In sunlight, reflections make the glass look darker, so the building appears to blend into the trees.
Each apartment has its own terrace or balcony, and low stone walls surround the terrace on the ground floor. At the front of the building are ornamental plants and a decorative lawn, and the mature trees create a sense of privacy. A footpath running alongside the main building leads you down to the waterside garden.
Thanks to the development's lofty position on Evening Hill, all of the apartments offer sweeping views across Poole Harbour. Watch the sunlight reflecting on the sea as you sip your morning coffee, or take in the sunset on your private terrace as the evening draws in. When it comes to entertaining friends and family, the apartments' open-plan living spaces make a spacious social setting. With the lounge, dining area and kitchen brought together in one airy room, you can chat as you prepare a meal before gathering around the table to eat, drink and relax.
Square Footage: 1,722 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFD180087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.