4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaufort Drive, Buckden, St. Neots
- Four good size bedrooms
- 15ft Lounge and separate dining area
- Top floor master suite with en-suite shower room
- driveway providing off road parking
- Single garage with courtesy door from the garden
- Catchment for the popular Buckden Primary School
- Close to local pubs in the village
- easy access to the A1 and A14 trunk roads
Four bedroom Townhouse in the sought after village of Buckden, two reception rooms, en-suite to top floor master bedroom and a garage. Close to Buckden primary school, local shops and well thought of pubs. Viewing is highly advised.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC, understairs cupboard, radiator.
4.52m x 3.53m (14'10" x 11'7"). Window to front, newly fitted coal effect gas fireplace with feature surround, radiator, archway to:
3.18m x 2.84m (10'5" x 9'4"). Radiator, patio door, door to:
3.78m x 2.64m (12'5" x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to rear, PVCu back door.
Window to front, radiator, stairs, door to:
2.95m x 3.51m (9'8" x 11'6"). Window to front, radiator.
3.20m x 3.53m (10'6" x 11'7") including door recess. Window to rear, radiator.
2.13m x 2.84m (7' x 9'4"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, airing cupboard, radiator.
Storage cupboard, door to:
3.63m x 4.65m (11'11" x 15'3") excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, window to front, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, enclosed by wooden panelled fence, gated side access to front and side of garage, paved patio seating area. To the front off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54838464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ202093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.