4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfell Rise, Keighley, BD22
- Awaiting EPC
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms/Master En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Drive & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
Day & Co Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb four bedroom detached family home, offering well proportioned living accommodation, being handily placed for access to local schools and bus routes into Keighley town centre. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloaks WC, a dining room measuring approximately 18' in length. The dining kitchen has an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units with complimenting worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink, breakfast bar, and having a utility area which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine. There is a study, and a conservatory offering access to the rear garden. The spacious lounge completes the ground floor accommodation having a living flame gas coal effect fire in surround and double glazed window to the front. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room comprising of a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. The house bathroom is also on this level. Externally there is a front garden with well established tree, a driveway leads to the garage. To the rear is an enclosed patio with raised lawn. Viewing is highly essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, awaiting EPC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11073108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.