3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlaxhill, Wirral
- No Chain
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Extensive Garden To The Rear
- Off Street Parking
- Request a Viewing
A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the Moreton area which is conveniently located for Lingham School. The property valuation is a true reflection based on the current condition which is a perfect investment opportunity.
With copious amounts of potential this property could be yours!!
With no ongoing chain, Jones & Chapman are offering for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property. The property which is conveniently located for Lingham School on Town Meadow Lane and the amenities of Moreton. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, driveway and extensive rear garden, with outside WC, coal bunker and shed. Viewing is strictly through the agents Jones & Chapman.
Enter into the entrance hall via a front aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, understairs cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 4.34m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, gas fire and wall lights.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over Rear aspect double glazed window, door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window, timber doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.68m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.82m )
Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Externally To The Front
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off road parking and timber gates leading to the side and rear garden. Front garden laid mainly to lawn with low rise boundary wall and mature shrubs.
Externally To The Rear
To the rear of the property there is a panel enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, coal bunker, outside WC and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54845391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.