1 bedroom flat for saleFifteen Lansdowne, 15 Lansdowne Road, CR0
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 438 sq.ft* internally
- 9th floor elevation
- South-west facing aspects
- Bosch & Zanussi integrated kitchen appliances
- Concierge Desk
- Bicycle storage
- Excellent travel links via Croydon East & Croydon West Stations
- Central Croydon location
- 3 minute* walk to Westfields Croydon
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on the 9th floor of the new development Fifteen Lansdowne. Benefitting from south-west facing aspects, this flat has 438 sq.ft* of internal space. The open plan kitchen has Bosch and Zanussi intergated appliances in addition to Glasseco worktops and splashbacks. The flooring to the main living rooms will be engineered oak timber, while the bedroom will have 80/20 wool carpet.
Emerald House is part of the Fifteen Lansdowne development. This development is in the centre of Croydon's regeneration; Croydon is benefitting from a number of schemes that are transforming the area. From high-quality housing, new retail destinations and schools, Croydon is fast becoming the ideal area to invest in a new home. The development features a concierge desk, cycle storage and CCTV system of access points.
In terms of location, Fifteen Lansdowne is hard to beat. Being moments away from Westfields Croydon, there are also excellent transport links; East Croydon and West Croydon stations are 3 & 9 minutes* walk away respectively.
Estimated Completion: Q1 2017 | *Approximate only
For further details, including development information, please contact our dedicated New Developments team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54850792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.