2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, North Rauceby, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Semi Detached Stone House
- Sought after Village Location
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
- EPC TBC
Situated in the MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF RAUCEBY this SEMI DETACHED STONE property should not be missed. Inside the property offers entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, oil fired central heating, off road parking, detached single garage and a WESTERLY facing rear garden. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Having entrance door leading to the inner hallway.
Having stairs to the first floor landing, radiator and tiled flooring.
5.41m x 3.48m
Having window to the front elevation, television point and radiator.
5.41m x 3.2m
Having a range of matching eye and base level units with complementing work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in fridge, plumbing and space for a washing machine & dishwasher, tiled flooring, walk-in pantry, widow to the rear elevation and door the rear garden.
Having stairs from the hallway, access to the roof space and walk in airing cupboard.
3.65m x 3.61m
Having window to the front elevation, radiator, television point, built in wardrobes and a ceiling fan.
3.3m x 3.09m
Having window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having a three piece suite comprising of single panel bath with electric shower above, low level W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window to the rear elevation.
The property is situated on a good size plot that offers off road parking for three vehicles, as well as having a single detached garage. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area and pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area that leads to lawn area that is of a westerly facing aspect, there is an outside store that houses the central heating boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54852462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.