4 bedroom detached house for saleFlambard Drive, Bracks Farm, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Four bed detached family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modernised and extended by current owner
- Pleasant lawned grdens, driveway and garage
- Situated on the popular development of Bracks Farm
A truly impressive four bedroom detached residence, offering immaculately presented accommodation throughout. The property is situated on a pleasant plot overlooking the green on the sought after development of Bracks Farm, and benefits from many upgrades and extensions to the original build including a large dining kitchen and refitted bathroom, ensuite shower room and ground floor wc.
The generous living accommodation includes, in brief, a reception hallway, wc, study, cloakroom, large fitted breakfast kitchen and utility to the ground floor. There are four good sized bedrooms to the first floor (one currently used as a dressing room), ensuite, and further family bathroom. Externally the property has well-established lawned gardens to both the front and rear and a driveway provides ample parking and access to the garage.
An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and size of this delightful home which will be of interest to both family and executive purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54854910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO180118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.