2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCowpers Gate, Long Sutton, PE12
- Modern detached bungalow
- Popular residential location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private & enclosed rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Garage & Off road parking
- Gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazed
- EPC Rating - D
This modern detached bungalow is situated in a sought after residential location within the market town of Long Sutton and is within very easy reach of the nearby facilities and amenities.
The internal accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms and a shower/wet room. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and a gas fired central heating system with recently renewed boiler.
Outside to the front, there is a low maintenance garden with a block paved driveway set to the side providing off road parking and leading to the attached single garage, which benefits from an electric up and over door to the front and a personnel door to the rear accessed from the back garden. To the rear of the property there is a private and enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and features a paved patio seating area and inset flower and shrub borders. Viewing this property is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
17' 06" Into bay x 11' 07" (5.33m x 3.53m)
14' 02" x 9' 09" (4.32m x 2.97m)
11' 06" x 10' 05" (3.51m x 3.17m)
11' 01" x 10' 04" (3.38m x 3.15m)
6' 09" x 6' 02" (2.06m x 1.88m)
Block paved driveway
16' 04" x 10' 02" (4.98m x 3.10m)
Enclosed rear garden
Council Tax & Services:-
Council Tax - Band B
The property is connected to all mains services
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54856833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11099574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Holbeach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.