5 bedroom detached house for saleNorton Drive, Eaton
- Detached house situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, adjacent to Eaton golf course
- 5 bedrooms on the first floor plus a study/bedroom 6 on the ground floor
- Triple aspect kitchen with separate 15'9 max dining room
- 21'5, dual aspect living room with sliding doors to the rear garden
- Family bathroom plus a ground floor WC off the entrance lobby
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- 95' max rear garden with lawn & mature shrubs & trees
- Single garage with up & over door, power & light plus driveway parking & a car port
- Situated near to the bus route plus within easy reach of the A11 into the city centre
- Close to Eaton primary school & green space
SUMMARY 5/6 bedroom detached house with ample off road parking plus a car port and single garage. The 95' rear garden sides on to Eaton Golf Course. A 21'5 living room with doors to the garden plus a study and kitchen with separate dining room provides versatile accommodation on the ground floor.
OUTSIDE The front garden is laid to lawn with a mature tree plus flower beds. Ample off road parking is provided by the drive plus there is a car port and single garage with up and over door, light and power.
The rear garden measures 95' x 72' max and sides on to Eaton Golf Course. The garden is largely laid to lawn with a patio area to one side, giving a view of the golf course.
DIRECTIONS Turn right on to Bradenham Way from Greenways in Eaton. At the end of the road, turn left on to Norton Drive and the property is at the end, directly in front of you.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54857790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361015000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.