2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMyles Way, Wisbech
- Semi-detached house
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating + double glazing
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Being sold with no upward chain & situated in a popular residential location this semi-detached house benefits from having off road parking, an enclosed rear garden, gas central heating & double glazing. Call today to arrange a viewing!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Being sold with no upward chain and situated in a popular residential location this semi-detached house benefits from having off road parking, an enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes a kitchen/diner, lounge and wc on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
Kitchen / Diner 13' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.39m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 10" ( 1.85m x 1.78m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road and proceed out of town. At the second set of traffic lights continue straight on and take the first turning immediately left into Tinkers Drove. Continue to the bottom and turn left into St Michael's Avenue. Turn right into Cherry Road and proceed to the bottom. Turn left into Kinderley Road and then left again into Tindall Close. Take the first turning right into Conference Way, the next turning right into Braeburn Avenue and the next turning left into Myles Way where the property can then be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54858996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.