Land for sale37 Acres Adjacent to 50 Barton Road, Market Bosworth
- Rare amenity and park land
- 37 acres including 10.81 hectares eligible for RPA
- Spring fed stocked lake and woodland lake
- Adjacent to lovely Market Bosworth
- Bluebell wood nature reserve
- Includes 8 acres of woodland
- Three roadside accesses
Rare amenity and parkland ** 37 acres including 10.81 hectares eligible for RPA ** Spring fed stocked lake and woodland lake ** Adjacent to lovely Market Bosworth ** Bluebell wood nature reserve ** Includes 8 acres of woodland ** Three roadside accesses
General Description - The offering of this block of pasture and and amenity land represents an all too rare opportunity to acquire lovely parkland, a wood and two lakes with some potential to develop leisure and tourist based uses over time. This freehold parcel is set right on the outskirts of the historic Market Bosworth which is only a short walk away. The land is laid to permanent grassland including a wood surrounding and including a lake. There is a balancing pond to the south end of the land. The pond and lake are spring fed providing a permanent source of water for stock. The land has a DEFRA licence and receives an RPA payment annually. The lake is stocked as is the pond and wild life abounds. The land area extends to some 37 acres or 14.9 hectares or thereabouts this enclosing approximately 10.2 acres or 4.12 hectares of woodland made up of The Duckery and part of Kennel Spinney. Within The Duckery is a nature habitat with a lake of about 3 acres or 1.2 hectares. At the higher level is the spring fed pond of about half an acre or .2 of a hectare.
The land fronts Barton Road as it runs north towards Carlton and Barton in the Beans. There are two field gates to access the parkland. Presently there is a grazing agreement with a local farmer to graze sheep.
Viewing - Viewing via the sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth 01455 291471.
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54859485.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27949629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.