3 bedroom detached house for saleChantrell Road, Wirral
- Beautifully appointed three bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular location
- Lounge/dining room, sun lounge, kitchen
- South facing front & rear garden
For sale in the ever popular residential area of West Kirby is this well presented semi-detached family house. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/dining room, sun lounge & well-appointed kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside is a garage & gardens.
Beautifully appointed and tastefully decorated in the ever popular residential area of West Kirby is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family house.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/dining room, double glazed sun lounge and well appointed kitchen.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and an attractively fitted bath with shower to bath.
Outside is a detached garage allowing for off road parking and gardens to both the front and rear.
Viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate all that this family home has to offer.
With double glazed door and windows to the front, double panelled radiator..
Front Lounge/ Rear Dining Room 23' 3" into bay x 11' 8" narrowing to 8' 5" to the rear ( 7.09m into bay x 3.56m narrowing to 2.57m to the rear )
With double glazed bay window to the front, double panelled radiator, feature fire place in decorative fire surround. Two wall light points and serving hatch.
Double doors opening to double glazed sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Double glazed sun lounge with electric radiator, tiled floor, ceiling light with fan, double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 10" excl. door recess & into bay ( 2.62m x 3.00m excl. door recess & into bay )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with maple effect doors and work tops, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboard. Space for a free standing cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor. Storage cupboard, double glazed window above sink unit over-looking the rear garden and door leading to the garden..
Approached from the entrance hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 12' into bay x 9' 4" ( 3.66m into bay x 2.84m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and bedroom furniture.
Rear Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window, shelved airing cupboard, Vaillant gas central heating boiler and radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 11" including wardrobes ( 2.87m x 2.41m including wardrobes )
With double glazed window, radiator and sliding doored fitted wardrobes.
Beautifully appointed three piece suite in white and comprising panelled bath with shower and screen, wash hand basin in vanity units and WC. Wall mirror, tiled walls and floor, radiator and double glazed frosted window.
There is a detached garage and gardens to both with front and rear.
Gravelled area, and timber panelled fencing. Driveway leading to the detached garage.
With up and over entrance door and side window.
South facing rear garden with Cotswold stone paving and gravelled areas, timber panelled fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54860253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKY101188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.