3 bedroom house for saleTonsley Road, Wandsworth, SW18
- A SUPERB VICTORIAN TONSLEY HOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- FANTASTIC KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A very well-presented Victorian terraced house on the very quiet, sought after Tonsley Road. It has been extended into the loft and also the side return. There is a beautiful, spacious double reception room, lovely fitted kitchen bi-folding doors leading out to a stunning private garden, perfect for entertaining. There are two double bedrooms and a bathroom (with separate shower) on the first floor with a further large double bedroom and shower room in the loft conversion on the top floor. The property has been specced to a very high standard including programmable underfloor heating in the kitchen and both bathrooms. We highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the flair and attention to detail this family home has to offer.
Tonsley Road is a quiet residential road located in the sought after area known as The Tonsleys. It is a very short walk to Wandsworth Town station giving easy access to the City and is located very close to the excellent selection of restaurants, bars and shops on Old York Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_003486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.