3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalliford Street, Islington, London, N1
- Modern & Unique townhouse in the heart of Islington
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms & two receptions.
- Landscaped Roof Terrace
- Video Entry System
- Fully integrated air-conditioned with a reverse cycle Daikon system
- Infrared alarm systems with magnetic front door alarm units
- Hi performance, remote controlled, gas log fire place to the Entry Level
- Floor heating to all bathrooms
- Electric Towel rails in bathrooms
This truly modern masterpiece nestled in the heart of thriving Islington comprises of three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two receptions. This unique residence is part of a most exciting, award winning, modern landmark, townhouse building.
There is a plethora of amenities surrounding the house including convenience stores, pubs, bars, and restaurants in all directions.
This dwelling, is a highly crafted work of art, offering an array of fluid spaces, connected via light and three-dimensional stair voids, resulting in a breathtaking spatial calligraphy of steel, timber and glass, reaching a crescendo at the top with a captivating and immaculately landscaped terrace.
The architecture of this corner building, although unashamedly modern, is designed to fit-in and connect the two period streetscape abuttals, creating a memorable modern masterpiece and a new local landmark.
The architect has designed and built the two dwellings as his home. Consequently, the home is designed to offer every comfort and versatility in living.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NLD180063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.