3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Sibsey, Boston
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM ALISON STYLE HOME
- SUBSTANTIAL SIZED PLOT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
This 3 Bedroom Detached Alison style house is offered for sale with 'No Onward Chain' and is situated within the village of Sibsey close to amenities. The property boasts a substantial sized plot with ample off road parking and a garage.
The spacious detached Alison style home comprises in brief an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory/Utility, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door with matching double glazed windows to front aspect, door leading into the Entrance Hall.
With coved cornice, ceiling light point, telephone connection point, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to Lounge and Kitchen.
Lounge 15' x 12' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, decorative coved cornice, double doors to Dining Room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
With a serving hatch to Kitchen, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, decorative coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, space for oven and hob, work surfaces and tiling, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, double glazed window to rear aspect, space for fridge, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, doors to understairs cupboard, Pantry and Rear Entrance Conservatory.
With shelving and ceiling light point.
Rear Conservatory / Utility 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, uPVC glazed door to rear garden, door to Cloakroom.
With low level WC, wall mounted corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, window to side aspect, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, coved cornice, ceiling light point, double glazed window to side aspect, doors to Bedrooms and Bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is a good sized tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the garage. There are shaped front lawns which then extend along both sides of the property benefiting from shrub and bush borders and a outside light.
To the rear of the property is a substantial rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, with fencing and hedging to the boundaries, There are a range of mature trees and a raised brick built paved patio seating area and a timber garden shed.
Garage 16' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.98m x 2.46m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric consumer unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54863685.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.