2 bedroom house for saleTyneham Road, London, SW11
- Victorian house in the heart of the Shaftesbury estate
- Well balanced accommodation of 880 sq.ft
- Newly fully fitted kitchen
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge dining room
- Two good size double bedrooms Two bathrooms
- Planning permission for a loft conversion
- Private rear patio garden
- Close to the open green space of Clapham Common and Battersea Park
- Brilliant location within easy walk of Clapham Junction mainline station
- Walking distance from the bars and restaurants on Lavender Hill
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market this Victorian house located in the heart of the Shaftesbury estate. Set over two floors, on a quiet residential street, this property has well balanced accommodation of 880 sq.ft and is in immaculate condition throughout.
The front door opens into an entrance lobby which leads to the open plan kitchen/reception room which has herringbone wooden flooring throughout and a generous dining area. The newly fitted kitchen benefits from integrated appliances, a wine fridge and wooden top surfaces. The reception area has three sky lights and floor to ceiling doors to the rear of the property providing natural light, and leading out to a private patio.
Located on the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an ensuite showeroom, a second double bedroom and a family shower room off the landing. There are stairs already in place for a loft conversion which would add a third bedroom which planning has been achieved for.
Situated in the heart of Battersea, Tyneham Road is within close proximity to the open space of Clapham Common and Battersea Park and walking distance of the bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill. Transport links include Clapham Junction mainline station along with excellent bus links in to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864648.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT150039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.