2 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Park, Freckleton, PR4 1UB
- *PRICED TO SELL AT £75,000*
- Fully Renovated To A Very High Standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen, Bathroom And Flooring Throughout
- Fully Double Glazed, Oil Central Heating and New Electrics
- Walk In Condition
- The Perfect Park Home
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate What Is On Offer
- Situated On The Prestigious Greenfield Park
*PRICED TO SELL AT £75,000* Tempo are pleased to bring to the market this recently renovated Two bedroom Park Home on the Prestigious site 'Greenfield Park'. The current owners have meticulously refurbished the home to include new Kitchen, Bathroom, flooring and electrics. The property is in walk in condition and ready for its new owner with newly fitted carpets throughout. Oil central heating. Includes all furniture (if required). Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate what is on offer.
12' 4'' x 3' 5'' (3.76m x 1.04m)
Light and spacious hallway providing access to accommodation, storage cupboard, ceiling light and panel radiator.
16' 8'' x 11' 1'' (5.08m x 3.38m)
Bright and airy lounge with uPVC windows to both the side and rear elevation. Feature effect electric fire, ceiling light, wall lights, panel radiators and timber door into kitchen/diner.
A brand new kitchen with a range of eye and base level units with contrasting worktops. Stainless steel sing and drainer, Brand new double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor above. Partial tiled walls, brand new freestanding fridge freezer and space for washer. uPVC door to the rear garden, two uPVC windows to the side and rear elevation. Brand new Dining Room table.
9' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.02m x 2.87m)
Double bedroom with uPVC window to the front elevation, panel radiator and ceiling light.
10' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.05m x 2.89m)
Another double bedroom with large uPVC window to the front elevation, panel radiator and ceiling light.
5' 10'' x 5' 9'' (1.78m x 1.75m)
Brand new fitted Bathroom consisting; low flush WC, hand wash basin over vanity unit, walk in shower with glass screen and electric shower. Vinyl flooring, panel radiator and obscure window to the side elevation.
To one side there is a large block paved driveway for one car providing access into the side and rear garden. Mainly low maintenance with flagged patio area perfect for outside dining. To the other side there is a private and well maintained garden area with mature plants and shrubs. Newly painted outside of the property. Viewing is Highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8837871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.