3 bedroom terraced house for saleRock Avenue, Gillingham, ME7
Offers in Excess of
- SUMMER HOUSE/OFFICE
- UTILITY AND CLOAKROOM
- GREAT POTENTIAL FOR LOFT CONVERSION
- MASTER BEDROOM - 4.62m x 3.81m (15' 2" x 12' 6")
- SECLUDED GARDEN
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GILLINGHAM TRAIN STATION
- GREAT LOCATION - NEAR THE HOSPITAL AND MOTORWAY LINKS
- VICTORIAN PROPERTY
Victorian terraced house is for sale at OIEO £269,000, the current owners have put the ORIGINAL FEATURES back into the property. Great size secluded garden with a SUMMER HOUSE. Lots of potential for a LARGE LOFT CONVERSION, master bedroom 4.62m x 3.81m (15' 2" x 12' 6"). WALKING DISTANCE TO GILLINGHAM PARK. The accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, a rear garden of approx 60" with a Summer house and upstairs 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is in a great location being walking distance to Gillingham train station, road networks, Medway Hospital and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11226915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.