2 bedroom flat for saleAlwoodley Chase, Harrogate Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17
Situated in a DESIRABLE and CONVENIENT location, this MODERN and WELL-APPOINTED light and airy top floor apartment offers SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION with TWO double bedrooms both benefitting from EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
The GOOD SIZE LOUNGE has a VICTORIAN cast iron fireplace, a handcrafted, fitted wall unit designed to complement the door leading into the hall. The Dining Room has DOUBLE FRENCH STYLE DOORS so one can ENJOY VIEWS OF THE GARDEN BELOW. The DINING KITCHEN offers AMPLE storage and a HAND MADE seating area.
Externally, there are well appointed GARDENS a GARAGE and a PARKING SPACE.
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted furniture and en-suites
- Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Cloak closet and separate W.C with basin
- Lounge with feature Victorian cast iron fireplace
- Dining room with double doors enjoying views over the garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Lift and security doors
- Convenient for commuting to Leeds or Harrogate
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54868624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO150052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.