5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alders, West Wickham
Withdrawn from Market
- Convenient for West Wickham High Street
- Luxurious Fitted Kitchen/Family Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxurious Bathroom, En-Suite & Shower Room
- Large Secluded Rear Garden
- High Quality Floor Coverings Throughout
Stunning Brand New Semi Detached Home in West Wickham - Superbly Finished Throughout - High Specification - Five Spacious Bedrooms and a Study - En-Suite to Master - Garden in Excess of 100'
The property is located on a residential side street close to West Wickham High Street. An abundance of amenities are within easy reach, including Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury's supermarkets as well as numerous boutiques, coffee houses and restaurants. West Wickham mainline railway is within easy reach too, as are bus routes to Croydon and Bromley shopping centres. Very highly regarded schools are also closeby, including the outstanding Langley Secondary Schools and Oak Lodge Primary. For full directions please see the map or contact Allen Heritage Estate agents in West Wickham.
The property is finished to a very high standard. Examples of this are as follows; Double aspect bi-folding doors in the Kitchen/Family Room Corian Worksurfaces in the Kitchen AEG Fitted Appliances including Double Oven, Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Microwave, Dishwasher, Larder Fridge and Larder Freezer Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor Oak Flooring in Hall and Lounge Burglar Alarm, mains connected smoke and heat detectors Gas Fired High Efficiency A** Condensing Boiler Internal and External Oak Doors Contemporary white painted skirting and stepped architrave throughout This is by no means an exhaustive list, the property really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
5.84m (19'2") x 1.91m (6'3")
4.82m (15'10") max x 4.62m (15'2")
7.02m (23') max x 6.63m (21'9")
2.56m (8'5") x 1.71m (5'7")
4.56m (15') x 3.41m (11'2")
En-suite Shower Room
2.00m (6'7") x 1.77m (5'10")
4.60m (15'1") x 4.04m (13'3")
3.37m (11'1") x 3.12m (10'3")
2.75m (9') x 2.49m (8'2")
1.94m (6'4") x 1.77m (5'10")
Second Floor Landing
5.18m (17') x 3.08m (10'1")
Second Floor Shower Room
2.59m (8'6") x 1.95m (6'5")
2.94m (9'8") x 2.30m (7'6")
29' 6'' x 29' 6'' (9m x 9m)
Block paved offering ample off street parking.
131' 3'' x 29' 6'' (40m x 9m)
With a westerly aspect, a secluded feel, laid to lawn with mature trees, new fencing and a patio terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54870510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8874797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.