5 bedroom detached house for saleDerby Road, Doveridge, Ashbourne, DE6
- VIEWS OVER FIELDS
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE TO 2ND FLOOR
- LIVING ROOM
- SEPERATE DINING ROOM
- STUNNING LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- UTILITY & GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB FAMILY HOME
A truly stunning pair of detached family homes situated on the outskirts of Doveridge village, with views over open countryside. Ideal for the family, offering well thought out and high specification interiors unrivalled by the competition. With oil fired heating and double-glazed windows. Solid oak and carpeted flooring with tiling to all wet areas as standard. One feature of each home is that as well as having two generous receptions rooms to the front, each have an impressive living/dining/kitchen, with bi fold doors to the rear garden; centre island and high-quality kitchen. As you can imagine the kitchen is of a high spec with many integrated appliances. A utility and ground floor shower room offer a practical feature for families.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms a family bathroom and en-suite to the rear bedroom which overlooks open fields. On the second floor is the master bedroom suite, a generous bedroom with space for wardrobes and its very own en-suite shower room. Outside there is ample parking and an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area.
** Completion of plot one scheduled for July 2018 ** ** Further images to follow **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54873435.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11216603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.