5 bedroom detached house for saleFarr Holme, Darlington
- Quiet residential location
- Excellent West End catchment area for schools
- South-facing corner-sited garden
- Well proportioned family accommodation with five bedrooms and sixth bedroom/study
- Double garage and large area for off-road parking
The attractive property is in an excellent catchment area of West End schooling, local shop and post office, and a short distance from the town centre. It is located on a sizeable site and is offered with gas fired central heating, double glazing, large garden, a large double garage and ample driveway parking with additional parking to the side behind gates for a caravan or boat. This family home has a ground floor play-room, five bedrooms and a sixth bedroom or study.
Farr Holme has traditionally proved to be one of the most popular parts of Darlington and is made up of detached properties whilst occupying a quiet residential location just off Blackwell.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Double glazing and solar panels
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding G)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54873972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27951656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.