3 bedroom flat for saleShewalton Drive, Drybridge, IRVINE
- Converted upper flat
- two/three double bedrooms
- EPC Band D
- One/two public rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Off street parking
- Gas c/h & d/g
Converted upper flat with entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room/3rd bedroom, and a further two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g, off street parking and gardens. Immaculate condition throughout.
Immaculate two/three bedroom converted upper flat,ideally positioned within the Drybridge area of Irvine and offers spacious accommodation over two levels. Enter via double glazed door to side with stairway to flat, on this level there is spacious lounge, formal dining room, (which could easily be used as a third bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom with built wardrobe and modern fitted bathroom, on the upper level there is a further double bedroom again with built in wardrobes and two skylight windows to front, there is also a walk in cupboard. The property further benefits gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds, there is also off street parking to the front of the property.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this converted upper flat.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Master Bedroom 16' 2" max x 10' max (restricted height) ( 4.93m max x 3.05m max (restricted height) )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 3" min ( 4.06m x 2.51m min )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 10' 4" min ( 4.17m max x 3.15m min )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV106412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.